Sharpham Camembert wrapped in foraged wild garlic leaves and then baked to perfection is an incredible Springtime recipe, perfect for sharing with family and friends.
- 100 g Foraged Wild Garlic Leaves
- 260 g Sharpham Camembert
- Collect the wild garlic leaves, making sure you are careful when you are selecting. Wash the Turn on the oven and preheat this to 200C/ 180C fan/ gas 6
- Lay the rinsed and dried wild garlic leaves out in a full spiral, overlapping the leaves.
- Place the Sharpham Camembert in the middle of the spiral.
- Carefully fold the leaves over the Sharpham Camembert until you have the whole cheese wrapped in the green leaf. Carefully place the Camembert in a ceramic baker or foil. Place in the oven and bake for 20 mins.
- Carefully take out the baked Camembert and tuck in with some crispbread.