Created by Sasha of Sasha Pasta. This simple but delicious dish is the perfect winter warmer, where the cheese is the star of the show! Sasha uses her favourite Sharpham classics mixed with garlic, pepper and herbs. Sasha Pasta delivers freshly made pasta dishes to your door, handmade every morning in their N1 London kitchen.
- 35 g Sharpham Rustic
- 35 g Ticklemore Goats' Cheese
- 200 ml Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 90 g Salted butter
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Freshly cracked black pepper
- 300 g Tagliatelle or spaghetti
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan on a medium-low heat and add the garlic. Stir continuously until garlic has some colour. Once slightly golden, remove from the pan and place on some kitchen roll and keep to one side to cool.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to the boil and cook your chosen pasta for as long as instructed.
- Whilst the pasta cooks add the butter, oregano and black pepper to a frying pan and heat gently on a low heat, stirring until the butter melts and herbs are fragrant.
- Drain the pasta and add to the butter on a low heat.
- Throw in the toasted garlic, then the Ticklemore and Rustic cheese. Let the cheese melt a little then stir vigorously to mix into the pasta.
- Finish with an extra sprinkle of cracked pepper and Parmesan if you wish.